Call For Abstracts & Proceedings:
Dear Colleague/ Fellow,
The Organizing Committee is delighted to invite abstracts for presentation at the 7th International Conference and Exhibition On Aluminium (INCAL 2019) to be held in Hotel Swosti Premium, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Due to requests received from overseas delegates, the deadline for abstract submission has been extended till 31st October 2018.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract should be categorized into one of the listed above areas.
- The abstract body should be limited to 150 words.
- Font Style: Times New Roman.
- Font Size: 12 with single space.
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- It is mandatory for the Paper presenters / delegates to get registered for the conference, in order to be included in the program of INCAL 2019.
- Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission.
- The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
- On receipt of the abstracts intimation shall be sent regarding its acceptance/ Modification suggestion (if needed ) for decision on final acceptance of the Abstract.
- The abstract should have- Title (Capital), next line- Author’s name(s) with 1st letter of each word capital. In the foot note provide the Affiliations and company/institute name with country name and email I’d of all. The presenting author name to be underlined.
All abstracts along with full papers received will be published in the form of PROCEEDINGS(in two volumes). A digital copy of which will be made available on a flash drive but the hard copy shall be available on payment of Rs. 3000 for delegates(for AAI member it will be available at Rs.2500) / USD 50, during the conference.